Controlling your life and methodology [Fallible Ideas podcast] [curi Video]

What are the things you’d like to talk about, which are relevant to people, but which basically no one wants to talk with you about?

I’m assuming that you are referring things that you would like to discuss with low-skilled people. I guess that some of those things are social dynamics, scheduling, prioritization, and goals. Is it one or more of those topics? Where does the discussion go off the rails from your perspective? Or are you trying to learn more about how to educate people whose discussions go off the rails? What questions do want to get answers to that you haven’t seen any regular make an effort to respond to?

It seems like you already know a lot about how people think and the kinds errors people make and why they make them. I’m wondering what gaps, if any, you are trying to fill in there.

Without much introspective knowledge, what can low-skilled people talk about that would be of value to you? I’m guessing that you are looking for them to expose more of their thinking so that you can see how certain errors happen and how to address them with education. What errors or problems that people have are you trying to learn more about?

Or, are you thinking of other things that I didn’t think of? What are those things?

Reactions to my stuff. E.g. I haven’t gotten enough reactions to my CF math article, DD articles, or some stuff about the state of the world/experts. There are some things where people seem like they don’t really fully believe me but also don’t want to disagree or talk about it. Sometimes they don’t recognize that they disagree with me, even though they do, which is something I don’t have a good enough mental model of (example).