Some stuff:
Sleep has actually been going pretty well. I think next week I’m going to track it better, but for the past two weeks or so its been pretty consistent. I do feel much much better with this consistent sleep schedule.
Only real change I’ve done since last time I posted about this was blacking out my room. I think that along with a some smart bulbs that I set to slowly get bright have helped a lot.
My door would let in light through the gaps. I tried using weather stripping to block the light, but it didn’t work. I ended up buying two oversized black curtains and I put them on both sides of my door to block out all light (I used some tension rods I already had). For my window I used the idea from this video: How to Block 100% of Light from Window with Removable Cover (That ACTUALLY works) and changed it up a bit. I tried using his magnet set-up and had trouble getting it to work. I instead tried the same idea with velcro (and fabric glue which I think has helped? idk) and created a de-attachable cover for my window. Its been working well.
I also have been working out consistently again this past month. I was kinda on and off after moving back home. Luckily, it wasn’t cause of low energy or anything (I think my house is finally clean, well at least for now maybe there’s mold that’ll come again later). I was mainly just busy with moving back home and trying to get my life back into routine during may and june.
Let’s see, what else? Hmm. I got a water filter and have been mainly drinking out of a water bottle for the last week or so. I like the youtube channel Project Farm. His review of products and stuff seem pretty good. I watched this video on water purifiers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g14JtDrkNY and purchased this one Amazon.com: ZeroWater 23-Cup Dispenser Ready-Pour 5-Stage Water Filter with 0 TDS Water Filter – IAPMO Certified to Reduce Lead, Chromium, and PFOA/PFOS: Pitcher Water Filters: Home & Kitchen . It comes with a little tester for the amount of stuff in the water. Trusting there tester it seems like their filter works very well (and it did pretty good in project farms video). I like it a lot so far. Purifies pretty fast too.