MC studies grammar

Ok.

I’m guessing that you’re intentionally not being specific because you think it would be more useful if I go through and find my own errors[1].

I think it’s worth continuing to study grammar until I’m more confident with it.

I had considered doing some grammar analysis as I posted about other things (and did a little bit) but I don’t think that’s a good idea to continue as it will distract from the main subject of whatever else I’m posting about. I might revisit the idea later when I’ve automated more of my grammar analysis and don’t have to consciously concentrate on it as much.

I’m going to look at the Peikoff course first and possibly start another mini-project for it. If that doesn’t go well I will look for other grammar exercises to keep practising the basic.

1. I probably wouldn’t have mentioned this prior to discussion in Big Picture Reasons People Give Up on Learning Philosophy, I internally flagged it as suspicious “looking for hidden meanings” sort of stuff when I first thought of it. ↩︎