Moved, Off-Topic Posts

Thanks for your suggestion.

The main error I noticed was the long gaps between my posts/responses. I don’t think there were times I didn’t want to debate an idea, or refused discussing a specific idea to a conclusion. Regardless, I was making a serious error either way. And it would be reasonable to interpret leaving the forum as not wanting to debate an idea.

For example, after the first gap in my posts you replied:

My next activity was in the “Gender Identity” topic I made. That discussion ended with this comment:

I didn’t respond because I ended up agreeing with the criticism. I put too much unnecessary content in that essay which distracted from my message.

It would have been polite to reply and thank the user for their feedback. I did that elsewhere in the thread, but I wasn’t consistent. I also repeated the error of leaving a long gap between my responses:

I don’t blame you for not putting your valuable effort into explaining an error I made. I think my past actions would lead any rational person to that same conclusion.

I feel like I accidentally found Atlantis before, and didn’t realize what it was. I took it for granted. I don’t intend to make that mistake again.