Replying to "Cycle Between Learning Critical Fallibilism and Its Prerequisites"[Dface]

Third sentence of paragraph:

I think

can mean cycling back to a prerequisite and going forth to learning CF with that new knowledge.

Is “new prerequisite knowledge” knowledge from a new prerequisite or new knowledge from a prerequisite? I think the prerequisite can be new or old and you can still get new knowledge from that. Because you have new knowledge from a prerequisite and CF builds on that, you’ll get better at CF.

Getting better at CF with new prerequisite knowledge lets you do the following:

There’s three things you’ll see.

Idk what it means to see your progress. I think that means like you can compare how good you are now to before.

Staying motivated sounds good. I think that means wanting to do prerequisites more cuz you see the connection between improving on prerequisites and CF. I think you’ll stay motivated cuz you’ll get more curious about CF and prerequisites. I think you’ll also see that learning CF is more realistic, it’s an achievable goal.

For the third thing you’ll see:

Your way of doing prerequisites being effective means that you got something that works.