Second sentence first paragraph:
Ok after replying to this article now, I see the three areas you can work on. When I read most of the article earlier, I didn’t like consciously think about the third area being CF philosophy itself.
Here are the three big areas:
- CF philosophy
- Life skills
- Intellectual Knowledge
After CF philosphy it says this in parentheses:
I think that description makes CF philosophy distinct from intellectual knowledge. I think it’s cuz it’s a whole separarate tool on its own. Like, it’s CF philosophy is its own thing.
Does intellectual knowledge or life skills deal with issues like how to think and learn effectively? Maybe a little but CF does it a whole lot. If I was like a customer who was looking for a product that helps me learn about how to think then CF would be the product I was looking for.
Also, I was thinking what is the issue about how to think and learn effectively? Like what does that mean? I think if I say it out loud to someone, it would be hard to explain the issue or what it’s about. What is the “how” in how to think? I kind of know the “what”