Yeah, i think I have goals I would like to accomplish learning CF. I want to not have stuff be so hard in life. I want to actually understand things and make progress. Being smart sounds good cuz I think I can learn to make money and feel ok. I think it would be good to layout the goals so I have realistic expectations.
I agree liking CF makes me wanna learn it. There’s a lot of info about how learning works and how knowledge works that it relates to a lot of things in life. Some are why do hobbies or taking on a career path get so hard? Like, it gets really difficult that the hobby or career path becomes hard to manage. Things dont just get hard but it’s hard to like it too.
I like CF too cuz it makes impossible tasks look more achievable. Like, if I’m struggling to do something, I can layout the thing Im tyring to accomplish into a project. I can think about the goals Im trying to do and find if there are other goals that don’t run into the same error Im having. I can also see with projects if my understanding of something needs to be improved so I can understand how my plan’s going to adjust to that.
I like CF as well cuz it changes the ways I look at errors. Instead of thinking how bad is an error, I can tally up the errors and think about what is actually my goal. I don’t have to just stay stuck messing up doing something. There are things you can do about it. It would be nice to do things more and more challenging so I can put more CF to use and do really good things.