That’s interesting if I didn’t have any good prerequisites then I would probably be really confused about CF and nothing would make sense and I would move on. But because I liked some stuff and understood it, I wanted to learn more. There were prerequisites being used there that led to liking CF and wanting to learn it. That shows that some CF was already being learned; there was success happening.
The following is an example of the quote above:
The example above is using the points system model to help us understand I think how our prerequisites were good enough. If you understood and liked CF and want to learn about it, then you already learned some CF pretty quickly. Idk if that was 15 points worth but it was a good amount. Since your prerequisites are already high enough, it’s easier to learn CF than if they were lower. I think that’s the feeling I get that makes me feel so smart when I first read CF or other related things.