Replying to "Cycle Between Learning Critical Fallibilism and Its Prerequisites"[Dface]

I’m going to talk about the following paragraph:

First sentence:

That’s why it seems good to work exclusively on CF, some learning happened easily. Why not just keep focusing on CF? I think if you do that you would run into having to revisit your prerequisites. That and I wonder what CF topic to study about cuz I think some is harder than others.

The last quoted sentence is connected to the next sentence:

I think it talks about why you’re ok with not having to work on prerequisites at all when it’s at 40 and CF is at zero. Since CF needs to catch up, it’d be easy to work on CF there. It would be in your interest to catch CF up.

The third sentence of the quoted paragraph:

I think the quote above is why CF needs to catch up. You’re making easy and efficient prgoress. It’s better to do something easy than something hard when learning CF. That’s for when you’re cycling between prerequisites and CF and you’re working close to maximums.

I think the “efficient” part is important cuz what if CF is kind of easy but you’re tiring yourself out while doing it. Like, you only get some reward but you’re making yourself really tired. That or you take so long to learn CF. That probably would be bad.