SENS, Aubrey de Grey, and Harassment

Aubrey claims:

After speaking to Lisa I formulated the idea to write to James, but before doing so I called a board member, Michael Boocher. described my intent very clearly,
multiple times, during that call and, while not explicitly authorising me, he did not utter a syllable of discouragement. He did not see my exact text, of course, since
hadn’t yet composed the email, and I have accepted that could have been more unambiguous in some of my choices of words, but he unequivocally did not attempt
to dissuade me from sending anything.

From the Executive Summary of Investigative Findings:

37 Dr. de Grey said after sending the first email (but prior to drafting the second email), he called a SRF Board member on the SRF
Investigations Subcommittee during the night of August 11, 2021. During that call, he explained without specifying content or detail that
he intended to contact Complainant #2 via an unidentified individual. Dr. de Grey said after he conveyed his intent, there was “no trace of
discouragement” from the SRF Board member about it. The SRF Board member refuted this version of events, stating they received the
call very early in the morning (in a different time zone) after staying awake all night to attend a SRF Investigations Subcommittee meeting.
The SRF Board member explained the call came from an unlisted number, which they answered without knowing the caller was Dr. de
Grey. They described the call was polite before Dr. de Grey began “prodding” for information, which the SRF Board member said they did
not provide. After Dr. de Grey explained his intent to contact Complainant #2 via an unidentified individual, the SRF Board member said it
sounded like a “terrible idea.” The SRF Board member denied granting permission or encouraging Dr. de Grey in any way