Discussion with helpful anonymous critic

I’m writing this as a moderator.

You’re breaking the forum rules, which say:

Don’t write vague references like “what I said earlier” or “the article’s argument about this issue”.

Give the link to the post you’re talking about.

Your post also breaks the forum rules for topic titles.

This is also a vague reference which violates the forum rules. Quote my description that you’re referring to.

Your post also reads as fairly hostile and tilted, and you aren’t trying to use any particular CF idea or method (such as trees, grammar analysis, decisive arguments, debate methodology, or breakpoints). It’d be better to be friendly and to try to explicitly use at least one CF idea; otherwise you’re basically just posting regular arguments like one would read at other forums, and aren’t making progress on learning to use CF ideas.

Use block quote formatting for block quotes (a paragraph or more that is entirely a quote). Don’t use inline quotes.

You were already warned about your quoting and I even explained how to quote to you:

For how to quote, type “>”, use the quote button, or see the quoting section at Forum Features Guide

You didn’t follow those instructions for this quote as you should have.

In that warning, I also wrote:

Quoting issues are one of the few things that are actively policed at this forum (and I don’t like having to waste time on them, but inaccurate or misleading quotes are worse). Please use the post preview feature since it should be pretty easy to see visually that it didn’t come out right.

Writing all this is a bunch of work. You’re wasting my time again. Next time you’ll receive a temporary ban. As you know, there is no moderator team here happy to micromanage you or keep giving you reminders. In order to protect my time, I wrote down information about how to use the forum; I don’t want to repeat myself; members need to take responsibility for posting correctly enough that I don’t need to intervene.

Also, using the post preview feature, as I mentioned, you would have probably have noticed this formatting error: