Gaslighting discussion (split from: Justin’s Miscellaneous Posts)

I am interested in continuing this discussion but am not sure where to take it at the moment or how best to proceed. I am open to suggestions.

I think there was a disagreement earlier in the discussion, as indicated by this quote from @anonymous64 and my reaction to it:

My reaction indicated that a dozen entries seemed surprising:

I followed @anonymous64’s suggestion of making a list of bad actions/evidence against DD, and came up with numerous entries, and talked through them. From my perspective, I am at least significantly closer to anonymous64’s perspective re: DD’s bad acts/evidence against DD’s character than I was at the beginning of the discussion. It is no longer surprising or counterintuitive to me that a log of such things might contain a dozen entries. So I think that progress has been made in the discussion.

I waited a few days since my last reply to say anything re: the status of the discussion, as I don’t want to be pushy or demanding of other people’s time. It doesn’t seem like following up at this point is pushy, at least to me, but people should feel free to let me know if they disagree.