Making Paragraph Trees out of Self-Help Books [Dface]

Self-Help Book Name:

Color codes for the trees:

image

Paragraph below is from the section of the intro called, “The Choice to Know Your Value”:

You have a choice of whether or not you blow up or bliss out, whether you let your stress control you and weaken you or use it to become more powerful and happy. It is up to you to decide if you want to seek value outside of yourself and continuously feel disappointed and lacking, or work toward knowing your own value from within. It is up to you to decide if you want to be stuck waiting for happiness to come or choose to be happy because, ultimately, using stress to your advantage, you can be.

Paragraph Tree #1(pdf download):

Ok, so im not sure about my explanation about why the root node is there. I think the section being called “The Choice to Know Your Value”, makes me think my paragraph’s root node might not be it. I think they may all be the root node. Idk

Also, in my mind I keep thinking “what parts make the whole?” for the root node. Also, I think, “if I find the whole then that’s my root node.” Is the whole the root node I picked?

Also, I called a relationship node “restatement” because all the sentences said similar things and I first thought they’re like restatements. But I think restatement means something else.