I made a website called umenikki.com.
I made it using Obsidian publish.
I got permission from Elliot to share and talk about it and to post stuff from it.
So far I’ve just written two nothing posts testing it out.
I made a website called umenikki.com.
I made it using Obsidian publish.
I got permission from Elliot to share and talk about it and to post stuff from it.
So far I’ve just written two nothing posts testing it out.
Nice! What kind of stuff are you going to post there?
Nothing too specific for now. I have an interest in doing content creation stuff (YouTube videos, Streaming, writing), but the biggest piece of advice is just getting started.
For now, I’m mainly going to just post in a way similar to Elliot's Microblogging .Just quick short thoughts on things.
I think some first goals I have is to organize and post my notes on stuff in a more shareable manner. Stuff like my Japanese notes and Law notes.